Sunday, February 7, 2010

Norodom Sihanouk du Cambodge Horse Jumping Championships Finale

The final day of the event. Clancy competed really well, completing the course properly. He didn’t place but the way he handled the horse and guided him was all one could hope for, so very well done and more exciting for me than my event. The Adult course was really difficult and I didn’t get a complete round with Unique shying at jump 3. We came back and cleared it but by that stage without a clear round I couldn’t complete the timed section of the course. That was disappointing as I had clear and 1st place rounds in the previous two events. Anyway, the course pulled up all the other riders also and I still finished with the best round and won week three. As a result I was crowned (in the French because it sounds way cooler) Le champion le Grans du Cambodge in my division!

No comments:

Post a Comment