Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hot Frogs

Vuthy, our Tuk Tuk driver, and I had been talking about Chilli Frogs legs, a local dish he says is well accompanied with beer. He promised to bring me some. This morning his wife cooked the dish and as the Cvetko's piled into the Tuk Tuk at 7am he pulled out the dish and gave it to me, and asked if we wanted to try some. Anny had forgotten I mentioned this earlier in the week and only realised as the miniature (look like tiny legs of lamb) pieces came closer to her mouth that she was about to eat frog for breakfast. Not happy Jan! Anyway, they tasted good and are currently in Anny's work fridge, so I am looking forward to Chilli Frogs Legs and Beer when she comes home. I'll take a photo at the market next week so you can see what they look like in their raw state.

No comments:

Post a Comment