Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sports for the Cvetko's

On Saturday the local Triathlon Committee held a half Triathlon, with a 750 meter swim, 25 kilometer bike and 5 km run. I was planing to start swimming on a regular basis so I though I'd have ago at the triathlon. Needless to say, without any training I was very sore and slow by the end. I have been riding the bike a fair bit so that part was OK. While I was doing that, Clancy was at his friend James's house at the New Zealand High Commission compound, getting into a tennis training session and doing very well by all reports. James and his parents are returning to NZ in October and Clancy may take over the training spot. Anny has been attending the local gym to do Pump and Step classes, along with Zumba classes which have started here. She is also riding the bike on the weekends and walking. I have now started swimming (training after the competition!) three mornings a week and along with surfing to get fitter and healthier.





No comments:

Post a Comment